Have you considered essential oils to help concentration? You know, those days when your brain is fogged over and your productivity is low. What’s a person to do?
We all experience days like this and it’s a struggle to get through them.
If you need a little help with focus and concentration, coffee isn’t the answer – even though I love it!
I enjoy using essential oils to emerge from my brain fog and kick it into high gear.
I continue to be amazed by how effective a few drops of the right essential oil can be to help with my concentration and focus.
Imagine if you combine your success mindset with the right essential oils, there will be no stopping you!
Here are my 5 favorite essential oils to help concentration:
1. Rosemary Essential Oil to Maintain Concentration
Rosemary has so many wonderful benefits! It helps to reduce nervous tension, fight fatigue, and improve concentration. It also helps support healthy digestion and internal organ function. You can use it in cooking as well.
Its energizing scent is frequently used in aromatherapy. My favorite method to use Rosemary essential oil is by diffusing.
You can also treat yourself to a nice bath with Rosemary and Epson salts.
Uses for Rosemary Essential Oil
- Diffuse to maintain concentration.
- Take internally to help reduce fatigue and nervous tension.
- Add 1–2 drops of Rosemary essential oil to meats or other foods for incredible flavoring and to support healthy digestion.
2 – Lemon Essential Oil is Energizing
Do you love the smell of Lemon? You’ll love this essential oil. Not only will it make your home smell wonderful, but can help uplift and energize you!
It’s one of my personal favorites.
Lemon essential oil also provides cleansing and digestive benefits and supports healthy respiratory function when taken internally.
Promoting a positive mood has helped me so much with concentration and focus!
Uses for Lemon Essential Oil
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
- Take internally to support respiratory discomfort.
- Add Lemon essential oil to a spray bottle of water to clean at home ( tables, countertops, and other surfaces.)
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil can help the early stages of tarnish on silver (I love this!)
3 – Peppermint Essential Oil Promotes Concentration
Try Peppermint essential oil as a mid-day pick-me-up to improve concentration and focus! I love diffusing Peppermint in the afternoon when I’m feeling more tired and my brain is not clear.
There are many wonderful uses for Peppermint, including as a natural bug repellent. It’s great when my family and I attend outdoor night movies and the bugs are everywhere!
Peppermint Essential Oil Uses
- Use one drop of Peppermint oil one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense, then inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for refreshing mouth rinse.
- Alleviate occasional stomach upset by taking one or two drops in a Veggie Capsule.
- Use one or two srops in your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing drink.
Wrapping it Up
Today I gave you some of my favorite essential oils to help with concentration and focus. One of the many things I am loving about essential oils is that just a couple of drops can enhance my mood or help me in some other way.
I’m sure you have your favorite essential oils for concentation too…share in the comments below what works for you!
Leave a Reply