Emotional wellness can help you enjoy life more. Using essential oils for balance is a safe way to work on your emotional balance.
When I first started using essential oils, support for sleep and headaches was a priority for me. As I delve deeper and expanded my use, I learned about the many uses that could help in everyday life.
We all go through so many emotions on a daily basis and sometimes those emotions interrupt our productivity and well-being.
I started using doTERRA Balance Grounding blend oil to bring those feelings of tranquility and balance to the forefront of my life.
If you deal with negative self-talk in your life, you owe it to yourself to learn about and start using this grounding essential oil blend for Balance!
Why Use Blended Essential Oils?
Essential oils have an amazing range of wellness uses ranging from physical and emotional. You may be familiar with using them as a single essential oil.
But depending on what you want to accomplish, you can also blend various essential oils to get an even better benefit.
While it may be fun to mix different essential oils, you can also purchase blended essential oils. This is my preference.
Honestly, I am just too lazy to take the time to figure out exact amounts for blending. The ready-made blended essential oils have the correct amounts to create an effective essential oil.
The Balance grounding blend is made perfectly from these wonderful oils:
- Spruce: Grounding effect that helps with emotional release
- Ho Wood: Provides calming effect; increases spiritual awareness
- Blue Tansy: Relieves anger and promotes a feeling of self-control
- Blue Chamomile: Calms nerves
- Frankincense: Promotes meditation, improves attitude, and uplifts spirits
Balance Essential Oil Uses
Have you ever wished you can just improve your mood? There are times when I just want to feel at peace. But life sometimes has other plans, like bringing on unneeded stress.
That’s when I turn to Balance Grounding blend to help me relax and get a grip!
I love the warm and woody aroma! It smells divine. I am usually sensitive to smells but this one is wonderful!
Here are a few ways that you easily incorporate this soothing blend into your life:
- I like to ease anxious feelings by applying doTERRA Balance to my wrists or back of my neck.
- You can use it with a carrier oils for wonderful hand massage.
- Putting Balance oil on the bottom of my feet helps me start the day with a calm and peaceful mind!
- Going on a long road trip? I dislike long road trips and find them very stressful. You can diffuse it in your car to create a calm environment.
Wrapping it Up
You must try the Balance Grounded blend if you deal with stress or anxiety on a regular basis. It has changed my life in a big way!
I have a few essential oils that are my go-to’s for daily application and Balance oil blend is one of those I use on a regular basis as a natural solution.